PAPERplus® IS THE CLASSIC WAY TO PACK.
Whether filling voids, cushioning from impact shock or blocking and bracing goods against transport damage: Storopack’s PAPERplus® paper cushioning offers all-around perfect protection for your packaged goods, whether they’re small and fragile or bulky and heavy. Our product portfolio is just as diverse as the protective functions of PAPERplus®: Storopack offers a variety of paper cushioning systems that produce just the right packaging materials for every requirement and can be used individually or integrated into existing packaging processes.
They all have one thing in common: innovative shapes enable optimal cushioning and exceptional stability with limited use of materials and a lower pack weight. Storopack customers can also choose from various types of paper. And because PAPERplus® allows you to produce paper cushioning as required directly at the packing station, you can save valuable storage space, while sending your products on their way well protected.
PAPERplus® RECYCLING PAPER
- Kraft recycling paper
- Is made from 100% recycled material
- Can be completely recycled
- Protects products reliably thanks to the same packaging properties as conventional Kraft paper
- Available for the paper cushion systems PAPERplus® Classic, PAPERplus® Papillon and PAPERplus® Shooter
- Wide range: individual solutions from a diverse range
- Superior: outstanding cushioning effect and compressive strength
- Efficient: creasing technology for maximum material utilisation
- Reliable: high availability through proven technology
- Ergonomics: e.g. touch panels, foot pedals and noise reduction
- Image: paper has a favourable image with end customers
- Because of the outstanding quality of PAPERplus®, the paper padding can be used many times.
- Storopack supplies paper with recycled constituents. This means an efficient use of the recycling loop.
- Manufacture of the narrower GE paper rolls requires up to 20% less water and energy.
- PAPERplus® paper padding is part of the paper recycling loop and is fully recyclable. Storopack does not use coated paper. Disposal via existing recycling facilities contributes to reducing the use of primary raw materials.
- PAPERplus® uses only inks which the recycler can easily remove (de-inking process).