LOOSE FILL IS RELIABLE ALL-AROUND CUSHIONING.
Storopack’s Loose Fill offers safe, efficient, and versatile all-around protection for your shipping goods. It fills voids, effectively blocks and braces products inside the carton, and is exceptionally resistant to shocks and high pressure. Storopack customers can choose between packaging chips made from temperature and water-resistance EPS and from fully compostable plant starch.
Storopack also produces Filler Bead made from 100% recycled EPS to fill your Bean Bags.
All Loose Fill products are recyclable, antistatic, pourable, and therefore ideal for automated packaging lines. Storopack has been producing Loose Fill itself since 1973 as one of the first suppliers in Europe.
- Flexible: it can be used anywhere, anytime, even in automatic filling systems.
- Cost effective: extremely high yield, unlimited storage life and low density for reduced transportation costs.
- Protects the environment: it is 100% recyclable, does not contaminate groundwater, suitable for use with food packaging and produced without CFC. Loose Fill made from vegetable starch is water soluble and is 100% biodegradable.
PELASPAN® - REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
- PELASPAN® is produced without CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons) or HCFCs (Hydrochlorofluorocarbons). Its light weight helps to save fuel during transport. PELASPAN® is fully recyclable as well as reusable. Disposal into established recycle circuits helps to increase reduction of virgin raw material use. Recycled content loose fill may be available in your area. Check with your Storopack representative.
RENATURE® - REDUCE, REUSE, RENEW
- Made of renewable raw materials, RENATURE® is certified compostable according to the US ASTM D6400 (www.astm.org) and European EN 13432 (www.european-bioplastics.org) standards. Its light weight helps to save fuel during transport. RENATURE® is fully compostable in properly managed municipal or institutional facilities. Check that such facilities exist in your area.