FOAMplus® IS HIGH-PRECISION PACKAGING, LIGHT AS A FEATHER.
Storopack's FOAMplus® foam packaging is a high-quality protective packaging solution that adapts to the contours of the product and protects your goods against possible transit damage due to impact shock and vibration. Whether they're heavy, fragile or awkward shapes FOAMplus® offers the protection required for your product. Made from expanded polyurethane, the high-quality packaging foam is resistant, robust and thanks to it being light weight, reduces transport costs.
With the FOAMplus® Bag Packer² and Hand Packer² foam dispensing systems, protective foam packaging can be produced directly at the packing station and placed into the carton. As the foam expands it moulds to the contours of the product and encapsulates it in a highly versatile packaging medium. FOAMplus® is available in a range of strengths to suit a product’s weight and fragility. FOAMplus®, polyurethane foam packaging is an ‘on demand’ packaging solution that, when the two components mix together, will expand up to 250 times their liquid volume negating the necessity for large storage area’s required for pre-fabricated packaging.
Storopack is partnering with Mauser Packaging/ICS for a Drum Recycling Program that connects our customers directly with the recycler to reduce costs and to streamline the communication and ability to remove empty drums in an effective and efficient manner. Mauser Packaging/ICS is a polyurethane foam drum recycler with 3 locations in California, Texas and Chicago IL.
The details of the program are as follows:
- The End-User will email Mauser/ICS: email@example.com
- The End-User will notify Mauser/ICS that they wish to ship Storopack empty drums to their facility. Storopack MUST be referenced.
- The empty drums can then be shipped to the address of ICS below.
- The end-user is responsible for the freight to ship the empty drums to Mauser/ICS.
In contrast to other programs, we do not charge our customer’s an annual fee; however, we do ask them to pay the freight to ship empty drums back to the recycler. There is no minimum or maximum amount that can be shipped. Nevertheless, we have to request our clients to conform to the Container Acceptance Policy. This Policy illustrates in detail the specifications that the empty drums must meet to be accepted into the Mauser/ICS Plant.
- There is no annual fee for this service nor minimum number of drums to ship.
- If a drum is received damaged, there will be a $5.00 scrap fee from Mauser/ICS to the End-User.
- Any drums that are shipped back that do not meet the Empty Container Policy will be refused and shipped back to the End-User at their cost.
- Effective: Extremely impact-resistant, high cushioning
- Superior foam quality: Equal cushioning with up to 40 percent less material used than alternative foam packaging systems
- Robust: Effective for very heavy articles or items with sharp edges
- Individual: Adapts to the contours of the product during hardening
- Universal: Protects articles of almost all dimensions, shapes and weights
- Versatile: Void fill, block and brace or cushion as required
- Space saving: On-demand systems for minimum storage
- FOAMplus® foam packaging can be reused for multiple shipments of the same products.
- FOAMplus® foam packaging and the corresponding production process is designed to reduce the use of natural resources.
- During transport, the lightweight packaging also helps reduce fuel consumption.
- Post-consumer or production waste from FOAMplus® foam packaging can replace primary raw materials: Within the general waste flow, FOAMplus® foam is an outstanding fuel for modern waste-combustion plants producing energy from waste.