SIMPLY SAFE TRANSPORT – PELASPAN® PAC
Storopack’s PELASPAN® PAC Loose Fill offers safe, simple, and flexible protection for your goods, regardless of how big or heavy they are. That’s because the pourable packing material is made from expanded polystyrene (EPS, also styrofoam), which fills all the void and reliably protects products – even when exposed to heavy strain. Due to their S-shape, the PELASPAN® PAC peanuts interlock to create a coherent cushion that blocks, braces, and stabilizes your goods and prevents them from knocking against each other.
The benefits of this padding material are: They’re easy to use and versatile, affordable and antistatic, and can be stored for an indeterminate amount of time. They’re also highly resistant to temperature fluctuations, germs, and water. Made from EPS, PELASPAN® PAC packaging peanuts are recyclable, do not pollute groundwater, and are manufactured without CFCs. Storopack’s Loose Fill can also be integrated into existing processes with ease. Upon request, Storopack’s packaging specialists can develop individual solutions for you and help you with the integration process.
- High performance-to-cost ratio
- Exceptionally fast packing
- Intuitive application — no training necessary
- Light weight keeps shipping cost down
- Reusable and recyclable
- Consistent quality and reliable delivery
- Resistant to temperature fluctuations
- Resistant to germs and bacteria
- Available in bulk truck delivery or bags
- Recycled content and anti-static U.S. Military regulation #PPP/C/1683 compliant products are also available.
Ask your Storopack representative about availability in your area.
4758 Devitt Drive
OH 45246 Cincinnati
T +1 (513) 874-0314